We are looking for a Ocean Freight Operation Executive with logistics and freight forwarding experience to support our client in the Freight Forwarding sector. Our client is a global MNC, and we are looking for potential candidates to assist their Ocean Freight team for the next phrase of their business. They are located in the East.
Responsible of Ocean Freight Executive:
- Responsible in monitoring and following up of export shipment and checking shipment status regularly
- Responsible to handle shipping documents
- Responsible in daily liaising with oversea counterparts, local sales and operation teams on delivery and logistics issues
- Responsible to key in cargo details and ensure payment from suppliers and customers are input into the computer system
- Responsible in monitoring and ensure all orders are duly delivered to customers within a stipulated operation turnaround time
- Responsible to co-ordination and communication with various parties (including customers, overseas agents, etc.)
- Responsible to handle quotations
- Responsible in handling customer's complaint or issue
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing shipping lines/ freight forwarding
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS office suites
- Work experience in export permit declaration and cargo clearance procedures or in related field would be required
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Email Address: [Confidential Information]
Recruitpedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R2198636 (Oh Puey Xin)