We are expanding!
Looking for Nurse Manager for our new nursing home at Macpherson (start operations around Aug 2023)
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Nurse Manager, you will lead the nursing team to ensure safe, high quality, efficient and cost-effective care is delivered to residents and their families.
- Oversee the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsible for the compliance of all nursing standards as stipulated by Ministry of Health and Singapore Nursing Board.
- Lead quality assurance activities to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care. Ensure quality audits are planned and conducted periodically. Follow up with areas for corrective improvements.
- Promote evidence-based practices or nursing care delivery.
- Ensure written policies and procedures and work process are available and up to date to guide the provision of nursing care delivery.
- Ensure the smooth transition of the residents from acute to chronic care and back to the community, where possible.
- Direct care of the residents to ensure compliance to standards.
- Ensure appropriate skills mix and adequate manpower resourcing for all shifts and types of services.
- Direct and facilitate staff development and competencies upgrading through various opportunities. These may include formal education, in-house or approved online learning programmes.
- Guide orientation / induction programmes and preceptorship for all new staff.
- Support the DON in nursing home management and deputizes in his/her absence.
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Nursing/ Degree in Nursing
- Full RN Registration with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Good leadership skills
Salary will commensurate with relevant working experience and qualification.
Join us now! Please submit resume with details of working experience, current & expected salary.