1. Utilize Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients requirements.
2. Collaborate with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
3. Reformulate existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
4. Checking of code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
5. Testing outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
6. Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
7. Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
8. Use of clients feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
9. Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
1. Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
2. Minimum 2 Years experience in developing the customer website using .Net technologies C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework.
3. Understanding of Front end technologies like ANGULAR 6, CSS 3, jQuery
4. Capacity to use SQL or Postgresql with ease.
5. Familiar with Test Driven Development and .Net Unit Testing using frameworks like MsTest, xUnit
6. Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
7. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
8. Experience in Container based development using Docker, Kubernetes.
9. Experience in AWS ECS/EKS based deployment will be highly advantageous.
2 months ago
4 months ago
9 days ago
a month ago
12 days ago
9 days ago
19 days ago
17 days ago
10 days ago
a day ago
8 days ago
2 days ago