Plan, develop and address the needs and fitness objectives of all students.
- Create safe and holistic programs that teach all aspects of a Muay Thai and Boxing including its philosophies
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, decision making, negotiation and management skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students to achieve their fitness and martial arts goals.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Develop individual training programs
- Assume responsibilty for the health and safety of students
- Ensure safe training habitis
Must possess a proactive and positive attitude.
- Expert knowledge and ability in Muay Thai and Boxing
- First Aid / CPR certified
- Execellent physical fitness
- Minimum 200 fights from a recognized, official organization
- Good command of English
- Good verbal and visual communication skills