- Identify and research potential clients related to IT tech field
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skill.
- Diploma in Busines studies/Adminstration/Management, sales & Marketing or Equivalent
- At least 1 year or more of new business development, mergers and acquisitions, investment related business experience
- Familiar with end-to-end M&A transaction process
- Prepare proposals, capability statements, presentations, and other materials (typically working to tight deadlines)
- Advanced research / analysis skills, written / oral communication skills
- Considering the operating company experience (communication, IT, tech related is better)
- Enthusiastic disposition and must be a good team player
- Familiar with Windows, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Good business acumen strong problem solver
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholders management and project management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format please click on Apply Now and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chan Sin Yee (Joey)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22110985