The role is best suited for an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with people, especially with start-ups and entrepreneuers.
This person writes well, is conversant with different communications channels, have wide interests and high energy levels. He/She is constantly on the lookput for new ideas, and excited with opportunities to experiement and learn.
He/She functions well in a fast paced environment, where change is constant, and is able to grasp business needs well, and is able to quickly adapt marketing activities to suit.
A team player who enjoys originating and excecuting creative marketing and communications campaigns to build a strong brand and community.
- Degree with miminum of 6 years experience in marketing, preferably within the startup or tech ecosystem
- Proven experience in successfully marketing startup-focused programs or events.
- Good regional market understanding and network.
- Excellent communication, and analytical skills
- Good experience in multiple marketing communications channels (offline and digital), social media and events
- Prior experience with organising and running events a plus
- Prior startup working experience is a plus
Job Type: Contract (2-year, renewable)
Department : Ecosystem Builder Business Development
Job requisition ID : 22110
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a national research university in Queenstown, Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS has consistently been considered as being one of the top and most prestigious academic institutions in the world as well as in the Asia-Pacific itself. It plays a key role in the further development of modern technology and science, offering a global approach to education and research, with a focus on expertise and perspectives of Asia. In 2022, the QS World University Rankings ranked NUS 11th in the world and first in Asia.