Salary Range: 3,500 to 4,500
1. Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
2. Excellent written and communication skills
3. Proficient in Adobe software or any other design software
4. At least 3 years of experience in marketing or sales.
1. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Experience in eCommerce management may be advantageous.
1. Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
2. Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and company's goals.
3. Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
4. Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
5. Implementing new sales plans and advertising on eCommerce platforms: Shopify and Lazada.
6. Managing and executing both online and offline events that suit the market and to drive product solutions to stakeholders.
7. Maintaining relationships with vendors and partners by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
8. Managing company's website and social media platforms with latest content from time to time.