This role will be working alongside the Director of Sales & Marketing to plan, develop and execute out their Content and Brand Marketing campaigns through various offline and online platforms! You will have the opportunity to lead the campaigns for various events/concerts, and guide a junior marketing assistant!
Permanent employment with attractive remunerations and benefits (Basic + AWS + PB + Mobile Allowance)
Adecco is partnering with an events and venue organization, and they are looking for talents with a background in Content and Brand Marketing/Management to join their team!
- Work with agencies, vendors, and third parties on marketing projects
- Work and execute on brand management and implementation.
- To manage a full range of communications mix
- Manage Digital Signage Screens, liaise with hirers, and create content for events.
- Manage, copywritting, and generate content including videos for company's website and social media platforms including Facebook Page, Youtube, Instagram, etc.
- Liaise with differnet teams on the marketing and advertising options within the venue.
- Able to use Venue Management Software (marketing billings, bookings, and database)
- Assist in any ad-hoc Marketing Communications projects assigned
- Min Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience in Marketing, Events marketing, or a similar capacity.
- Possess a good attitude and a keen learner with good time management skills.
- Possess excellent writing/creative ability, and an organized & meticulous worker.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to come up with innovative and creative marketing strategies
- Savvy with social media channels of communications
- Prepare an updated resume (including your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or drop us an email at in MS Word Copy stating the job you are applying for. We'd love to hear from you!
Melody Cheng Si Yun
Direct Line: 8028 3632
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R21100930