Manager Corporate Secretary (Real Estate/Career Progression)
Our client, a SGX listed company looking to fill a Corporate Secretarial Manager role to join their well-established Group Corporate Secretariat Team.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, the successful candidate will be given the remit to manage corporate secretarial matters across various listed and non-listed entities within the group
The ideal candidate should have at least 6 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience gained from service providers and/or in-house role. Experience in managing corporate secretarial requirements for overseas entities will be very well-regarded. ICSA qualification is a must.
- Designated as Corporate Secretary Manager and assist in providing corporate secretarial support for the Group, with both listed and non-listed entities
- Ensure regulatory compliance with the Companies Act and other requirements
- Handle a wide spectrum of corporate secretarial works including preparation of Board resolutions, minutes of meetings and documents for joint ventures and liaising with investors and partners
- Assist in the logistics for the Annual General Meeting and Board Meetings
- Ensure that the statutory records of a group of companies are updated and maintained on a timely basis, as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, Cap 50
- Liaise with auditors, ACRA officers and other external parties.
- Support supervisor in all aspects of secretarial and compliance, participate in new initiatives, and ad-hoc projects assigned by him/her
- Any other duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree with Corporate Secretarial qualification (ICSA) or other equivalent qualifications
- min 6 years of corporate Secretarial experience with either Listed Companies, Service Providers or Legal Firms
- Experience in managing the corporate secretarial matters of listed entities would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Companies Act and Singapore Listing Rules, and provide guidance to the Corporate Secretariat team to ensure listed company's compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
Reg No. R2096281