- Execute all related preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance to safe practices as defined in the code of practice and/or authority requirement and guidelines.
- Coordinate, supervise and plan maintenance activities carried out by the technicians all related equipment and system in order to meet the required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for administrative duties such as the up-keeping of documents, inventory equipment, tools and spares for the team
- Work with technician to ensure that the routine maintenance and urgent repair works are in accordance to practice while adhering to occupational health and safety regulations.
- Carry out physical daily and periodically inspections on all respective system and equipment within the complex to ensure good working condition
- Attend to non-schedule or emergency repairs of production equipment
- Monitoring and handling supplies inventory and purchase
- Allocate work to technician and ensure all jobs are correctly and properly achieved within standards & SOPs.
- Carry out all other tasks, assignments or requirement as directed.
- At least a Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering
- Able to work independently, Self-Initiative, Self-Driven
- Strong technical knowledge of Process Control & Utility System
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Words, Excel)
- Min of 2 years of experience in Plant operation environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref12 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on Apply Now.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Sing Wen Qiang
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104221