- Report to Cyber Security team lead.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions.
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Networking, firewall and other security technology.
- Knowledge of Linux is good to have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on Apply Now and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Jordan Fung Si Jong
EA Personnel Reg No: R23112945