Our client is an established company specialising in production of fragrances. Due to business needs, they are now recruiting a Logistics Officer to support in their daily operational processes in Logistics, Order Management, Material Management, Purchasing and Production Planning.
They are located in the West.
- Assist Transport Department to meet clients delivery requirements.
- Liaise with clients, sales etc. on routine arrangements of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure all required shipping and declaration documents are done up for submission.
- Provide scheduled shipment dates to customers and sales.
- Coordinate and prepare shipping documents such as LC, DG permit, insurance, etc.
- Coordinate with internal company departments regarding products delivery
- Liaise with Affiliates and Customer Service Department on shipping confirmation
- Diploma holder in Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel applications
- Candidates who possess SAP experience is an added advantage
- Good team player with interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
Email: [Confidential Information]
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No.: 19C9682
EA Personnel No.: R21101676
EA Personnel Name: Ng Zhi Qing Alethea