. Check & reply email queries
. Print shipment documents & check the status
. Check and arrange delivery and offland items
. Liaise with Customers/ Agents/ Vendors for loading/ delivery/ collection to/ from vessels
. Arrange Airfreight/ Seafreight clearance
. Arrange Airport cargos out to main warehouse / Direct delivery to vessels
. Declare permits / DSA / ESSN / ESN
. Update LMS for job orders
. Update Email Offland/ Stock List
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/O Level in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): TRADENET, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, LIAISING WITH CUSTOMERS, SHIPPING LINES, FORWARDERS, TRAFFIC CONTROLLER LIAISING WITH DRIVERS, LIAISING WITH STOREKEEPERS
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Able to commence immediately
- 5.5 days work week (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm)