- Work on analysis of health care information obtained various source systems.
- Provide input to the development, maintenance and promulgation of the blue prints, roadmaps and reference architectures for Data Analytics infrastructure and services.
- Perform analysis of new requirements and develop solutions, and manage solution delivery through acquisition or change control
- Revise existing design specifications and development of new specifications.
- Manage the development of queries to satisfy functional requirements.
- Manage the development of analytical artefacts, including dashboards, reports and graphs as required.
- Provide advice on high-level Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, Data Lake or Advanced Analytics solution designs.
- Evaluate technologies/services, providing regular reporting on emerging trends, value add information and potential impact to the healthcare landscape.
- Proactively achieve the IT strategic, broader business and IT objectives through influencing stakeholder outcomes.
- Assist in vendor management to ensure contracted vendors deliver solutions that is architecturally sustainable and scalable.
- Degree/Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in providing data warehouse or advanced analytics solutions.
- Experience with
. databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, Teradata, Greenplum)
. data repository design (e.g. operational data stores, dimensional data stores, data marts)
. data interrogation techniques (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
. structured and unstructured data analytics.
. statistical computing programming language (e.g. R, Python).
. data quality tools and processes.
. data transformation and terminology equivalence mapping.
- Experience in data modelling for analytics (e.g. star schemas, snowflake schemas).
- Deep understanding of analytical models and methodologies - especially in the context of health analytics for clinical use and clinical safety (e.g. data mining, predictive analytics).
- Experience with data acquisition tools (e.g., ETL, real-time data capture, and change data capture).
- Comfortable working independently to carry out data analysis, estimate data quality and sufficiency. Understanding and analysing huge volumes of data drawn from heterogeneous sources / repositories.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Cognos, Microstrategy, Microsoft analysis services, Business Objects).
- Advance knowledge of Excel features and techniques required for the presentation of data.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of report generation software (e.g. SSRS, Crystal reports) and generate a wide variety of outputs (dashboards, scheduled reports).
- The ability to work towards strict and conflicting deadlines, be able to plan and prioritise in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills, a detail-oriented & flexible person who can work across different areas within the team.
- Experience in interacting with analytics stakeholders (economists, statisticians, clinicians, policy makers) on a business or domain level would be preferred.
Licence No: 12C6060