Internal Audit, AVP (Private Bank/ Up to $9.6k)
Our client is a prestigious Private Bank with global presence. They are looking to fill up the role of Internal Auditor, reporting to the Head of Internal Audit
- Participate as Team Member or Lead Auditor for assigned audit missions.
- Support Head of Internal Audit, Asia or Lead Auditor by involvement in audit planning, fieldwork and/or reporting.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor assigned audit measures and validate action plans.
- Undertake any other work related tasks assigned.
- University Degree and/or Professional Qualifications (e.g. CA, CIA, CFA, CAMS).
- 5 to 8 years of audit and/or related working experience within the banking and financial services environment, preferably in Private Banking / Wealth Management / Asset Management / Global Markets.
- Require to travel abroad occasionally (up to 10%)
- Working proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Apply data analytics in audit planning and/or fieldwork.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
Reg No. R2096281