To apply, It will be great if you could share your CV to [Confidential Information]. Alternatively, you can apply at
- Opportunity to implement information security with strong support from business stakeholders
- Team management responsibilties
About the company
Our client is an established Europe based company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new Senior Analyst Information Security, IT Risk / Compliance to be based here in Singapore.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Head of Security, your role involves:
- Analyze and assess potential IT risks and their impact, covering various areas such as data protection, project management, security by design framework, data management, network, and infrastructure, among others.
- Establish and monitor key risk indicators while recommending corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- Collaborate with other IT system owners and department heads to comprehend risk exposure, address identified risks, and implement suitable risk treatment and mitigation plans.
- Maintain the IT departmental risk register and ensure regular reviews for business reporting on the status of identified risks and recommendations.
- Independently review and propose ideas to enhance the risk dashboard and risk reporting, leveraging a strong understanding of business needs and technology risk requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Managing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tool, facilitating the integration of IT risk and continuous real-time monitoring of cyber-security risk.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for relevant risk parties and professional services engaged in assessing risk exposure and vulnerability. Responsible for monitoring and following up on the completion of findings.
- Developing, review, and maintain IT policies, procedures, and control assessments in response to identified risks.
- Overseeing the IT Annual Risk Assessment Plan covering applications, systems, processes, prospective solutions, existing suppliers, and potential suppliers.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 6 years of experience in information security / Governance and IT risk management. Proven track record in managing a team is required for this role.
Experience with IT frameworks (GDPR, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST or etc) will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to implement information security with strong support from business stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Europe MNC. You will be given the autonomy to make key decisions for Information security roadmap.
To apply, It will be great if you could share your CV to [Confidential Information]. Alternatively, you can apply at (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)