New Life Childcare is childcare with a difference. We cherish and nurture every child to become a happy and confident learner with good character values. We believe that each child is a unique individual, who grows and develops skills through exploring within an educational and play-based curriculum.
Our goal is to help young children stay healthy and safe, take joy in their learning, and make a positive contribution to their community. We are also committed to impart Christian values to all children in the strengthening of their character development.
- To deliver developmental-appropriate programme to infants aged 2 months to 18 months old, according to provided Curriculum Framework
- To prepare age-appropriate teaching-aids
- To create and set up a safe, pleasant, conducive and engaging environment
- To evaluate and document infant's progress development and address individual infant's developmental needs
- To foster good working relationship with infants, parents and colleagues
- To build trust and engage in meaningful communication with parents
- To work closely with Centre Principal on daily operational matters
- To adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the centre.
. Work Venue - Woodlands Drive 16