Our client is a global logistics company that provides a full range of services including warehousing, freight forwarding and project management for any mode of transport worldwide.
- Obtains orders through email and telephone calls, verifies and enters items, transfers orders to fulfilment, explains stock-outs and expected delivery dates.
- Prepares, generates, and follows up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders, or determine reason for loss of order.
- Achieve company's& team business growth (budget/target)
- Manage and support existing business and contribute to meet sales KPIs
- Liaise with a portfolio of existing and potential customers via phone calling
- Establish a strong client relationship and grow accounts to their maximum potential
- Work with different department and act as the customer's point of contact to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with properly
- Ensure that client information is keyed in accurately on the database
- Identify and reduce company's business risks through implementation and monitoring of controls effectively
- Sales support - preparing Quotation, PO, order processing, order entry, oversea coordinate, monthly tariff & reporting
- Any ad-hoc task as and when assigned
- Min Diploma in Logistics Supply Chain
- Min 2-3 years experiences in freight forwarding industry
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click APPLY NOW or email an updated copy of your resume/cv.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
RecruitPedia Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 19C9682
EA Reg. No. R21103987 (Yan Yongmao)