- Familiarise with MOM rules and regulations.
- Process monthly payroll activities (e.g.: overtime, claims and allowances) for less than 100 staff.
- Prepare and submit statutory CPF contributions.
- Responsible for annual employee income tax filings such as IR8A, etc.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR matters relating to recruitment, compensation and benefits, welfare administrations, work pass application, renewal, cancellation, etc.
- Provides monthly payroll reports to Senior Finance Manager.
- Attend to employees enquiries regarding payroll matters.
- Prepare pay slips for all employees and reconciliation of error payouts.
- Prepare employee status changes for salary increments, adjustments, confirmation, transfer, etc.
- Checking of leave, medical, time sheets and other expenses.
- Responsible for the MOM Labour Market survey and other surveys.
- Coordinate with insurance agents with regard to group insurance programme.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by the Management or immediate superior.
.Min education Diploma in Human Resource Management
.Min 3 to 5 years of HR Generalist experience
.Well versed in labour law
. Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
.Good interpersonal skills, team player and organized