Job Title : Head, Economic Promotion (International)
Job Location : South Singapore
Job Type : Contract 3 years (Renewable)
Key Skills : International Business Development/ Investment Promotion/ Programme Management
Our client, an Investment and Development Entity between Singapore and China is looking out for suitable candidate to join as Head, Economic Promotion (International). This leadership role will be promoting the client into a leading low carbon, smart and vibrant economic hub through the following:
- Develop strategic work plans and programmes to contribute towards investment promotion outcomes in low carbon, smart technology, biomedical, education, health, and tourism sectors
- Engage Singapore and international enterprises to attract international investments and projects
- Engage with industry partners and government agencies to foster joint collaborations and enhance the pro-business environment, government policies, and investment promotion initiatives
- Promote value propositions and international branding internationally through industry outreach and media
- Support the government's investment promotion objectives, work plans and business events in Singapore
- Research and report on international industry trends and developments that can be developed
- Lead the Singapore Office day-to-day operations, including management reporting, financial planning, staff management and other administrative duties
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, International Policy and any other relevant subject matter
- At least 10 years of experience in international business development, project/programme management and/or investment promotion work
- Strong leadership, strategic thinker, project execution, problem-solver and global team management experience
- Familiar with Singapore industries, enterprises, business chambers, industry associations and the Singapore business eco-system
- Prior work experience in the Singapore Government economic, national development and related organizations will be an advantage
- Overseas work experience preferred, especially in the China market & be prepared to travel on business trips for short periods to become familiar with the business environment and facilitate bilateral investment promotion work.
- Good command of both English and Chinese languages to liaise with government officials in China & business associates.
If this role is aligned with your experience and interest, please share your updated CV in word format at stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at or
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602