- can work on public holidays
- can stand/work for long hours
- at least 10 years experiences
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to clients needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring, and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing, and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters