Sustainability Focused Intership Opportunity
GUAVA is a company that's making a difference in the world. We have been recognized by the United Nations for our commitment to sustainability as the SDG Pioneer for Circular Economy. We work with some of the biggest names in hospitality, airlines, and cruise liners to help them adapt to global challenges and embrace sustainability at scale in the area of Sustainable Guest Amenities.
We are seeking a creative, resourceful and self-driven Design and Marketing Intern to help us develop and execute our marketing initiatives to promote our social and environmental values.
As our Design and Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our team to develop engaging content and visuals that communicate our mission and values. You will also be working to expand our brands and reach new audiences through innovative marketing strategies and a variety of projects whereby you will take ownership of the planning and/or implementation, enabling you to craft a portfolio of enriching experiences during your internship.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns
- Create engaging graphics and visuals for social media, website, and other marketing materials
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns and newsletters
- Collaborate with team members on the development of new marketing initiatives and special projects
- Support the planning and on-site support for community building events, and marketing road shows
- Pursuing Diploma in Graphic Design, Marketing or equivalent
- Understanding of Consumer landscape and digital marketing trends and techniques
- Proficient in Video Editing and Graphic Design Software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sustainability and social responsibility
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for a sustainable company committed to making a positive impact on the world
- Hands-on experience in marketing, design and sustainability
- Exposure to a variety of aspects of design and marketing
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
This is a paid internship position with a flexible schedule and the opportunity for growth within the company. If you are passionate about sustainability, design and marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us to and together we can create a more sustainable and equitable future!