Job Description :
Front Office and Premium Services TMs provide check-in, check-out and meet and greet services to our hotel guests. We strive to meet our guests room preferences and early check-in requests to create an unforgettable arrival experience. We also ensure that we bid them farewell and welcome them back upon check-out.
Our hotel host numerous leisure and corporate groups. These delegates arrival and departure experiences are handled by our Group Reservations and Front Office Groups TMs. To ensure their group arrives and departs smoothly, the team works closely with our Sales and Conference team, event organizers and tour leaders. Our Groups Billing TMs reviews all contracted agreements, serving as the bridge between both parties, to ensure that all contractual commitment and obligations are met and delivered, ascertaining seamless commencement of account closing process with the issuance of invoices.
Front Office Accounts handles all guests billing issues and disputes within the department. To resolve guests disputes efficiently, the team works together with Finance to sort out the billing discrepancies. The team also checks guests credit to ensure enough deposits is collected.
Guest Relations takes care of our hotel room inventory and the room assignments. They work closely with Housekeeping and Facilities team to ensure rooms are turnover.
Lead Service and Operational Excellence Conduct service audit to ensure Service Quality Standards are met.Innovate new ideas to enhance guest experience and revenue generation.Manage guest experience consistently according to MBS service standards, brand attributes and compliance.Be directly involved in any service enhancement or review of service measurement index such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), this includes the action plan and follow through to improve the score.Respond, resolve, and review guest comments, requests, and complaints in a timely and professional manner.Manage Operational Risks Implement Marina Bay Sands Workplace Safety and Health Policy practicesEnsure that all TMs are complying to all MBS policies and guidelines.Report any work incidents may include vandalism, fight, fire, abuse, accidents, etc.Monitor activities in both front and back of the house report any suspicious characters, items and/or activities to Security Department.Manage emergency situations.Achieve Employee EngagementBe a Mentor to guide TM on their career and personal goalsEstablish learning and development plans and opportunities to enhance staff work performance.Ensure that all team members including self are well groomed as per company standard.Hold regular meetings to communicate departmental updates and review of operational standardsCreate a pleasant working environment that inspires the team and cultivate OneMBS culture.Review TMs performance and provide constructive feedback to achieve organizational goals.Manage Documentation, Financial and report management Attend scheduled departmental meetings as required.Prepare scheduled reports as stipulated by management.Review systems and processes for workflow and productivity improvement.Contribute ideas and cooperate in the execution of on-going initiativesImplement sustainability programmes to drive organisational green initiatives.Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by ManagementJOB REQUIREMENTSEducation & Certification
- Manage Day to Day Operations
- Assist Front Office Manager to carry out all business operational activities
- Resolve issues pertaining to guest's negative feedback and manages the complaint efficiently
- Conduct daily pre-shift
- Disseminate with clarity of all existing and new promotional packages.
- Collaborate closely with internal team and relevant departments to ensure seamless guest's experience.
- As and when necessary, support Front Desk with check in, check out and cashiering transactions.
- Manage Front Office operations according to organizational operating procedures, policies, and service standards.
- Assist the execution of enhancement projects and new processes and follow-through with detailed evaluation.
- Review manpower allocation for front office operations.
- Identify and resolve deviations and irregularities related to front office operations.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections with detailed report to relevant department.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree, preferably in Hotel Management or business related
- Minimum 3-year experience in the same capacity
- Strong leadership skills and ability to operate and successfully arbitrate in a complex international, multicultural environment
- Be ready to work on weekend, public holiday, and every shift
- Proficient in the use of Property Management System and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in preparing presentation materials
- Highly articulate of English, and any additional language is an advantage
- Outstanding guest relation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent, planning, execution, time management, organizational, communication and motivational skills
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills
- Mature, meticulous, resourceful, organized, and able to work independently
- A team player and takes initiative to assist other Team Members when required
- Have impeccable follow-through and Can Do attitude and mindset.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.