CellResearch Corporation Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2002 for Contract Research and Skin/cell sales. With the discovery of Cord Lining Stem Cells in 2004, patent applications were filed over the years to safeguard our technology. A subsidiary of CellResearch Corporation Cordlabs Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2005 to commercialise CLSC banking which expands our portfolio in the cord banking business. To diversify our portfolio further, we have harnessed our knowledge in stem cells technology and developed skin care products for the cosmeceuticals market and resulted in the founding of CellResearch Consumer Health (fka Calecim Cosmeceuticals Pte Ltd) in 2013. Since then, we have marketed our skin care products under the brand Calecim in multiple territories offline and online to end consumers. Sales are also channeled directly to clinics and distributors.
We are looking to hire an experienced qualified Accountant to work in a 4 member team in the City Centre Office.
The job scope will encompass
1) Year End Accounts, Audit and Tax of a Holding Company and 6 Subsidiaries, 1 overseas
2) Monthly detailed management accounts reporting by cost centre
3) NetSuite (cloud accounting) posting and integration/development
4) Quarterly GST and VAT returns
5) Import documents and foreign currency transactions
6) Cash flow management
7) Other financial accounting tasks as prescribed by CFO
The candidate must possess the following qualities