This is a remote position.
Company OverviewClearDesk was founded based on years and years of our own experience in prior businesses in outsourcing amazing talent from places like Colombia, India, and the Philippines. We now live in a world where high-speed internet and the latest technology allow us to build a team of amazing people all across the world.
At ClearDesk, we handle the sourcing, recruiting, and management of our overseas talent as they work with our clients. Our goal is to provide exceptional service that exceeds expectations, and we take pride in our ability to match each client with the right talent to suit their unique needs.
At ClearDesk, were passionate about helping people succeed. Our mission is to assist clients in building top-performing teams in the most cost-effective way possible, enabling them to thrive in todays competitive business landscape. Additionally, were committed to helping our remote talent develop their careers within outstanding teams while supporting their families.
But we dont stop there. Were constantly pushing ourselves to grow and learn by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent. This culture of continuous improvement enables us to provide even better service to our clients and team members alike. At ClearDesk, we believe that when everyone succeeds, we all succeed.
A Little Bit About Us
ClearDesk was founded only a couple years ago, but has already achieved explosive growth. Based in San Diego, were assembling a team of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals who share our passion for building a positive workplace culture. While we love growth, our people, team, culture and positive energy are even more important to us. So, were looking to only work with the best humans that have brilliant minds. We like to work hard, but balance and harmony is important to us also. If youre an exceptional individual whos excited about the prospect of joining a thriving company, wed love to hear from you!
We are seeking highly skilled and experienced Finance Managers to help our clients and lead their financial operations with strategic vision and expertise.
- Develop, execute, and manage financial and investment strategies to drive the companys growth and profitability.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate financial risks through budgeting, financial planning, and forecasting.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of financial statements, identifying opportunities for cost reduction and revenue enhancement.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports for executive management and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations, prepare and file tax returns, and optimize tax strategies.
- Oversee cash flow management to ensure liquidity and financial stability.
- Administer and manage payroll processes, including compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Implement systems for tracking and reporting author royalties and compensation.
- Collaborate with publishers and distributors to optimize financial partnerships and agreements.
- Oversee the timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments to vendors.
- Prepare and maintain tax records, supporting documentation, and liaise with external tax professionals.
- Graduated with a 3-year or 4-year Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, such as ERP systems, Excel, and financial modeling software
- Professional-level English (written and verbal/voice)
- Computer or laptop with access to the internet (min speed of 25 Mbps)
Compensation and Benefits
- Work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Bonuses and incentives
- Paid training