- Be the embedded Airbus liaison for the warehouse, supporting fast and effective communication between Airbus and the Warehouse provider to secure the delivery of the contractual commitments.
- Monitor and support the onsite daily operations of the Logistics Provider, including Storage, Inspection/Handling, Shipping.
- Responsible for closely following the daily operations done within the Airbus platform in FHS warehouses and all the needed support requested daily by the local supply chain actors such as smooth deliveries, quarantine support, missing data retrieving etc
- Closely follow the warehouse daily operations and coordinate the interactions with worldwide supply chain actors allowing smooth business and communication.
- Monitor the flow of parts transiting to the pool in order to avoid backlog / time lost in each step of the process.
- Help the Logistics Provider to prioritise according to FHS Business needs, criticality and contractual service level.
- Drumbeat the quarantine/blockage/abnormal status management on a daily basis, make sure the cases are followed within FHS and the backlog is tackled and accelerate the quarantines resolution.
- Facilitate the communication between the Logistics Provider and FHS operational teams (Customer Order Desk, Repair Ordering & Logistics team, Repair managers, FHS operation team, etc.)
- Help the Logistics Provider and FHS Supplier Manager to implement defined new projects, process changes, new process, or, new IS tool (guide & processes updates, explanations, refresh on processes a tools)
- Ensure the Logistics Provider's operating document is updated with process changes and support the local team in the new procedure implementation.
- Adjust processes accordingly with In Service experience.
- Coordinate warehouse activities and seek for optimised resources allocation of the suppliers in cooperate with the supplier management duties
- Perform Go Look and See assessment on the respective warehouses
- Ensure data quality for KPIs computation and analysis by the Supplier Manager.
- Ensure data quality of system data entered by the Logistics Provider,
- Ensuring daily FHS operational activities, managing the local interface with the process focal in Toulouse.
- Support the FHS Supply for analysis of ID cards raised with a link to Warehouse Operations
- Detect potential compliance risks of the Logistics Provider and report the situation to the Supplier Manager if in doubt
- This is a contract position till 31 December 2023
- 1 to 5 years experience in Logistic and Supply Chain domain
- Experience Aerospace Business context, and/or Export Control, would be a bonus
- Agility with KPI and related reporting tool (BI tools)
- Standard IT tools (good level on Excel/Google Sheets)
- Good communication skills / synthetic view
- Quality minded
- Good level of spoken and written English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company:
Airbus Singapore Private LimitedContract Type:
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.