The National Healthcare Group is one of the 3 public healthcare clusters in Singapore, comprising of several healthcare institutions such as Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Institute of Mental Health, NHG Polyclinics and National Skin Centre.
As Executive in Group HR Policy and Planning, you will play a strategic role in formulating and reviewing HR Policies and manpower strategies that will impact all 18,000 employees across NHG. Given the critical nature of the job, you will be reporting to the Deputy Director and will work closely with the senior HR management in NHG institutions to drive policy changes.
You will need to have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, demonstrated through strong academic results and/or prior work achievements.
- Identify changes in the HR and Healthcare landscape, and propose HR policies and measures to ensure that NHG remains a progressive and competitive employer
- Analyse national and NHG's workforce trends, and propose data-informed strategies to ensure manpower sustainability amidst increasing healthcare demand and tightening labour.
- Work with NHG institutions HR and Senior Management to review Group Human Resource (GHR) policies and guidelines, to ensure compliance with audit requirements and legal obligations (e.g. Employment Act, CPF & IRAS regulations).
- Drive and facilitate HR projects to align with the Ministry of Health's directions (such as manpower productivity/planning, job redesign, etc.)
- Minimum Degree with Honours (any discipline)
- Strong academic achievements, or proven HR track record for candidates with work experience
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Able to work with and analyse data
- Strong writing skills
- Energetic, positive minded individual who is meticulous and organised