Our Client: FMCG Industry
Location: Paya Lebar
Working Days: 5 days
- Support Microsoft Dynamic Navision ERP system, and produce Jet Reports
- Perform e-commerce programming and website design/development
- Develop websites
- Develop and maintain excel macro using VB Script
- Support and implement new EDI solutions and applications. Develop and maintain EDI integration using XML
- Support and maintain online web applications. Develop and implement a usability testing process to ensure that new applications meet requirements.
- Analyze user requirements, write, and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary. Manage the software development lifecycle and integrate existing software in different platforms to work together
- Ideally, also have knowledge and experience in hardware and software installation such as:
- Provide installation, upgrading, configuration and maintenance of company's infrastructure
- Troubleshoot issues raised by users and fix bugs
- Support and troubleshoot in client, server, and LAN environment.
- Set up and maintain MS Windows 2008 server, AD and Group Policy
- Set up PC, server, backup library, SAN, LAN
- Perform and monitor daily backup
- Maintain IT documentation such as network layout and device/server configuration, license inventory and distribution.
- Provide user training. Provide computer ID, access card, email, printer, and folder access.
- Min Diploma/Degree in in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years related experience in ERP System A MUST
- Must be strong programming, website design/development.
- Knowledge of ERP system (preferably Navision) advantageous.
- Knowledge of PHP, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, C#, C/AL, CRM.
- Familiar with MS office applications (2007, 2010, 2013, Office 365)
- Familiar with MS Windows (X Pro, 7 Pro, 10 Pro)
- Ideally, also has experience in hardware and software installation and maintenance.
- Able to start work as soon as possible
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT and attach a recent photo to for more information.
Interested applicants kindly do state in your expected salary, last drawn salary and commencement date
We offer and focus on fully appreciating the needs, desires and personality of our clients and candidates
.Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Registration No: R1100463
EA License No: 17C8786