. Office hour, Monday - Friday
. Location: Bishan
. Basic + Flexi Benefits + VB
. All type of leave entitlement, Insurance entitlement and etc
. Permanent role
Our client is a ERP software solution provider to customer
- Design, Test, Train, Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 BC for new and existing customers
- Provide support to reconcile and fix Dynamics 365 BC data, as required
- Identify software or service opportunities including training, modules, business process consulting, and development
- Document and communicate issues, risks, and changes within in D365 BC project management software
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to existing customers
- Backup role for Application Support Desk and escalated support issues
- Assist with creating and maintenance of internal and external product training curriculums and documentation
- Diploma or University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in project delivery and implementation, preferably ERP packages
- Well experienced in working on design, configuration, training and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
- Knowledge about setting up NAV/D365 BC on-premise as well as on cloud environment.
- Sharepoint and Azure LCS knowledge is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on Apply Now or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Jason Bong Wee Kiat
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1986867