- Support Project Manager / Lead as a project team member to ensure project is completed on time, and meet all contractual requirements and budget.
- Support Project Manager / Lead to manage and communicate to customers and stakeholders.
- Perform all related project coordination with control and supervision of resources including sub-contractors, internal and external related parties to meets its project targets.
- Provide regular project updates to customers and management.
- Provide operation management support for DLP / maintenance of the delivered project systems.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communications Engineering, or equivalent
- Relevant work experience, in electrical or engineering work is preferred.
- Possess strong project & people management skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform within tight timeline to meet project objectives.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as a good team player.
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd, doing business as ST Engineering, is a Singaporean multinational technology and engineering group in the aerospace, smart city as well as defence and public security sectors. Headquartered in Singapore, the group reported a revenue of S$7.7 billion in FY2021, ranks among the largest companies listed on the Singapore Exchange, and is one of Asia's largest defence and engineering groups. It is a component stock of FTSE Straits Times Index, MSCI Singapore, iEdge SG ESG Transparency Index and iEdge SG ESG Leaders Index. ST Engineering has about 23,000 employees worldwide with two-thirds of its employees in the engineering and technology roles.