We are looking for candidate to perform signal/power integrity and EMC simulation. As simulation engineer, you will be the key technical contributor to the development of automotive products such as full programmable cluster, high performance computer unit and telematics control unit. The candidate will work on signal/power/EMC simulation and design for the product as well as involve in the lab measurement to gain full experience from design to realization.
- Perform signal/power/EMC simulation and design analysis for high end and complex automotive products.
- Perform board and/or system level signal/power integrity validation of high-speed interfaces and power rails, correlate with simulation.
- Provide support to hardware modules designer and application team to ensure proper integration and validation of high-speed interfaces
- Work with in-house PCB designers to develop PCB routing requirements, stack up, plane assignment
- Work with multi-discipline designers to develop cost effective system design
- Interact with customers, industries, and suppliers to harness technologies advances
- Work with global team to define and provide high speed design development and strategy to worldwide R&D locations
- Degree/Masters in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Solid understanding of signal integrity, power integrity and EMC concept
- Solid understanding of PCB techniques includes stack-up assignment, layout optimization
- Experience in electronic simulation tools. E.g. SPICE, CST, Keysight ADS, SIPro, PIPro, Ansys HFSS, SIWave will be advantage
- Experience with test methods and measuring equipment for validation of high-speed design. E.g. oscilloscope, VNA
- Preferably with minimum 3 years of working experience in a product design and development environment
- Assertiveness with positive mindset
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Customer-oriented, able to work independently under tight schedules
- Willing to travel overseas for work attachment and training
- Candidates with no prior experience can be considered for junior position