Role Description: The responsibilities of this role includes assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus. Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
1. Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
2. Design, maintain, implement, or improve electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
3. Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
4. Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
1. Gain experience in negotiation and consultative sales skills
2. Ability to be competitive while maintaining the customer's best interests
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Duration of Traineeships: 6 months
5. Approved Training Allowance: Fresh Graduates - $2500, Non-mature Mid-career Individuals - $2800, Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $3600
6. Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role Under SGUnited Traineeship:
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non-mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree and above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.