We are looking for passionate individuals who can take the initiative and are looking to grow with us. Our team needs someone who can offer reliable support to improve efficiency. We will provide the training and mentorship so even if you have little experience, but are quick and willing to learn, we want you!
- Assist the manager/executive as needed with all projects and duties.
- Ensure smooth running of an office (such as paper & stationery supply maintenance/ arrangement)
- Engage and liaise closely with other teams to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- Help with daily time management
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Strong command of English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Cantonese is a plus
- Self-driven and adaptable
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Thorough, good attention to detail
- Energetic and hardworking, client-focused, and able to work as a team or individually
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and effectively manage time
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Min. Possess Diploma or equivalent