We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of the Government agency!
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri office hours
- Working Location: Central
- Great Career progression and friendly working environment, opportunity to involve in large scale migration project
- 1 year contract (subject for renewal/conversion)
What you will be working on:
- Execute the SVC Application Development Modernisation initiative to promulgate and hasten the adoption of modern app delivery practices (e.g. CI/CD, DevSecOps, Shift Left security test, ) to improve overall quality, security and speed of app delivery in a heavily outsourced application development context within SVC.
- Develop standardised technical solution, e.g. reference CI/CD pipelines, reusable scripts for automation of common development, security and operation tasks to enable application delivery teams across 60 SVC-managed agencies to quickly adopt modern application development practices in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Develop and deliver relevant resources, guide/playbook and training to equip SVC officers involved in application delivery with the right knowledge and skills to apply modern app development practices and in a sustainable manner.
- Develop pipelines and scripts to automate build, test, deployment and release.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience as DevOps Engineer, experience in migration project will be an added advantage
- CI tools such as Jenkins, Atlassian products, Git
- Managing Linux (Ubuntu/RHEL) environments and shell scripting
- Infrastructure provisioning / configuration tools such as Terraform
- Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components (including firewalls, load balancers, web servers, app servers etc
To apply, please send your updated resume to Vivian: [Confidential Information]
Liew Chien Hui - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781