- Delivery of goods to our customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods loading and unloading process.
- Check orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the charges are correct.
- Receive payments for delivered items and timely hand over the payments to Finance department.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Maintain cleanliness of the company vehicles.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
Career Advice to Find Better
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letters