We are helping our client, a global trusted cybersecurity specialist for digital infrastructure with a global business footprint in more than 40 countries, to find an experienced APAC Deal Desk Manager to handle large and complex multi-country orders in the APAC region. You make a difference by acting as the single point of contact for both vendors and customers, coordinating the various functions involved in transactions (Field Sales, Sales Operations, Logistics, Professional Services, Legal, and Finance). You will work closely with the Global Accounts Manager to ensure seamless execution of transactions and be actively participate in structuring and promoting the Deal Desk function.
- Key contact person to all internal & external parties for Sales transactions executed by APAC Deal Desk
- Prioritize and coordinate activities within the APAC Deal Desk team.
- Interact and manage sales engagement with cross-functional teams to support quick turnaround in sales transactions and help with deal structuring / RFP execution.
- Structure and propose deals in accordance with the Company's Group Policies and Guidelines
- Manage proactive communication cadence with vendors and partners on larger opportunities.
- Support in any intelligence or financial reports to Senior Management
- Drives initiatives or projects to improve APAC Deal Desk efficiency & service levels.
- Own all systems (MyTower NetSuite & SharePoint) deployed to support APAC Deal Desk
- Actively participate in the promotion of the APAC Deal Desk with external business partners
- Promote the APAC Deal Desk achievements internally and ensure the rules of engagement with the deal desk are well understood by the Company's APAC teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations role, a good understanding of sales processes & revenue recognition requirements
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and with parties in various geographies & cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritize tasks and manage it well.
- Self-starter, demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative in owning, dealing with, and resolving problems on a logical basis.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP solutions such as Oracle NetSuite or SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills