1. Populate the static/dynamic data (DML).
2. Collaborating with team to better meet project needs.
3. Troubleshooting system issues and resolving errors.
4. Reports template requirement gathering and design.
1. Diploma/Degree of Computer Engineering or Information Technology
2. Minimum 2 years of working experience on SQL commands.
3. Experience in Ms Excel Macro, Vlookup and VBscript.
4. Experience in create database functions, stored procedure, views and trigger.
5. Basic knowledge on crystal report.
Please submit resumes to [Confidential Information] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.