CDG is increasingly using more and more data in the everyday operations. A data scientist interprets the raw data and extracts valuable meaning out of it. They then use this information to find patterns and develop solutions that company needs to grow and compete.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Apply expertise in data science, statistical analysis, data mining and the visualization of data to derive insights that value-add to business decision making.
- Work with internal stakeholders to architect and design analytics solution to meet business objectives.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science
- Min 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in SQL, processing large data sets
- Experience in creating Dashboard by using Tableau & Power BI
- Experience in Data Visualization
- Experience in Statistical analysis and computing
- Experience in Machine learning, prediction model, operations research
- Experience in Computer programming such as Python, C++
- Statistical thinking & Technical acumen