- Plays a key role in the evaluation and selection of a new business intelligence tools, components and BI platform architectures.
- Creates overall strategic and functional business intelligence direction and implementation plan.
- Contributes to, reviews and approves the architecture for all business intelligence solution components
- Contributes to the design of business intelligence application solutions including database design, ETL, report design and analytics integration
- Reviews and approves the translation of business requirements into functional application specifications and logical data model requirements
- Evaluates/plans new technologies and service offerings in the BI space
- Assists implementation staff with the resolution of complex, next tier issue support.
- Evaluates employees, and documents in accordance with company policies and practices
- Translates business requirements into BI design
- Designs and creates key architectural components, such as data mart and cube structures
- Ensures integrity in the user delivery process
- Enforces the change control process for the data architecture artefacts
- Manages the data quality and metadata environments
- Prepares architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
- Examines new data system requirements and implement migration models.
- Designs and implements effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examines and identifies database structural necessities by evaluating applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Installs and organizes information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepares accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversees the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Recommends solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educates staff members through training and individual support.
- Offers support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Establish and enforce technical standards for deliverables of projects.
- Understand the different methods of data transmission and define the implementation approach based on the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developing and supporting ETL processes using MS SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Talend ETL and good exposure to Azure Data warehouse solutions.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to Andre Chua Jing Ming
CEI Reg No: R1989053
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd