- Acquire and leading project financing cases. Initiate syndication loan, term loan and trade finance business and market the bank's products to corporations in Singapore and the region.
- Have strong financial analysis skills, evaluate and process credit applications for timely approval, prepare loan/security documents, and promote customer active utilization of the facilities.
- Have better understanding of different corporate industries, initiate and participate in industry surveys and deliver industry investigation reports for Head Office.
- Have the ability to summarize corporate signature cases and prepare PPT and articles to promote among Head Office and domestic branches, have strong presentation skills.
- Explore and expand new corporate customer relationships
- Manage existing portfolio.
- Maintain customer relationships and organize customer events with the team.
- Communicate with Head Office and local active banks and other different stakeholders within banking industry, proactively to make sure deal run smoothly.
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant compliance and risk regulations
- Recognised University Degree with min. 5-7 years experience in corporate banking, covering major corporate client relationships.
- Have strong financial analysis skills, project financing experience preferred.
- Positive working attitude, respond to the task assigned timely and responsibly and a good team player
Interested candidates please email resume in MS Word format to [Confidential Information]
Please state your last drawn and expected package, relevant skill sets and the position you are applying for.
Resumes collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.