1. Local motor panel control function design and prepare single line drawing with autocad sodtware.
2. Revise drawings based on instructions/ comments from customer.
3. Prepare submission for shop drawing, details drawing, as-built drawing using Autocad.
4. Maintaining the drawings reports and records.
5. Make parts explosion list (details in part list).
6. Any other ad hoc duties.
7. Good attitude with an eye for details
1. ITE or Diploma in Electrical or electronic Engineering.
2. Min 1-2 years working experience with AutoCAD or equivalent
3. Can use Microsoft Office software for documentation making
4. Independent and have a sound decision making
5. Experience in Electrical wiring & diagram preferred
Interested candidates can email your resume to email address: [Confidential Information]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.