Manager, Co-Brand Portfolio Optimization (Mat Cover)
- Contract until 7th Mar 2024
- Work location: Central
- Leading global digital payments tech company
This role will optimize co brand portfolios through identification of new and ongoing opportunities, introduction of new products or services as well as implementation of new cobrand programs to successful commercialization.
This role will collaborate with functions across company such as the co-brand partnerships team at company's AP hub and merchant sales leaders, issuer account leaders, marketing, consulting, analytics, product teams in India & AP organization. Externally, this role will collaborate with executives at merchants and issuers.
Projects you will be a part of:
- Strategic merchant and issuer engagements to drive portfolio optimization objectives
- Execution of co brand optimization initiatives in India in alignment with AP Co-brand priorities
- Launch of new co-brands in India
- Drive cross-functional discussions with the relevant stakeholders to construct company's value story and lead internal alignment.
- Serve as internal and external thought leader responsible for communicating company's Co-brand and partnership vision, strategy and perspective within a rapidly evolving industry.
- 5+ years Co-brand issuer and/or merchant experience, preferably across a variety of relevant industries such as everyday spend, airline, retail and/or ecommerce/digital marketplace. (Focus on Payments industry)
- Data fluency and previous experience in sourcing and analyzing data to derive business insights.
- Knowledge of payment and partnership structures
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong project management skills
- Willing and able to take on new challenges and able to work through ambiguity.
- Able to juggle numerous responsibilities simultaneously with swift turnaround times.
- Ability to perform analysis to support project objectives
Interested parties please click Apply Now or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at [Confidential Information] for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.