The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills and enhance performance. You will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a Cloud Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining cloud solutions that align with our business objectives. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the scalability, security, and reliability of our cloud infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and architect cloud solutions based on business requirements, ensuring scalability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Automate cloud operations, develop infrastructure automation scripts and participates in the continuous improvement of cloud solutions.
- Participate in the specification, setup and run Proof of Concepts and demonstrations of cloud solutions
- Administer and maintain servers across virtual platforms.
- Plan and execute the migration of on-premises applications and workloads to cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
- Maintain detailed documentation of cloud architectures, configurations, and procedures.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, programming & systems analysis, Science (Computer Studies) or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and managing cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture principles, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and automation.
- Knowledge of security best practices and cloud security services.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Azure Solutions Architect) are a plus.A Degree in one of the following: Accountancy, Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a relevant industry or consulting role. Management consulting experience gained through a Big 4 is highly advantageous
- Experienced in engaging and managing a variety of stakeholders
- Prior experience of leading team for projects and pursuits
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills in English (additional local language skills are considered an asset)
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.