The Client Program Manager (CPM) will be focusing on account level value creation via proactive solution providing and the regional service delivery for the customer(s). The individual will be:
- Accountable for the delivery of account level value creation, meeting and exceeding pre-defined targets per customers in the region and owns the optimization in the regional operational teams.
- Drives Customer KPI and customer satisfaction. (ensure No detractor in NPS survey)
- Creates value via customer specific supply chain optimization projects.
- Conduct periodic reviews with customer(s) to ensure internal performance is reflected in customer satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of global business plans and identify local opportunities to contribute to the total growth.
- Collaborate and support the global account team to ensure desired performance and service levels.
- Participate in the Program Management community, supporting other Program Managers by sharing best practices, joining review meetings and/or covering during absence.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Supply chain logistics management learning.
- Carrier/warehouse/overseas service management and client relationship management learning.
- Involvement in senior management decisions.
- Opportunities for finance knowledge learning related to P/L.
- People management and leadership training.
- Develop project handling skills through customer projects.
- Understand different cultural backgrounds in a multi-national environment.
1. Service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels (NPS).
- Ensure internal KPIs are aligned with customer agreed KPIs and that there is one global data set that reflects the customer and internal performance and other statistics (volume).
- Support the development of Global and Regional standards and IOPs.
- Ensure all SOP/IOP(s) are adhered to, and shortfalls are corrected on priority.
- Host and engage in regular customer service calls with overseas branches.
- Support the commercial teams with enquiries and expertise into these areas.
- Implement and verify implementation of cost reduction projects in the Maersk SCM delivery and support cost reduction projects in the customer supply chain.
2. Productivity and Profitability
- Support establishing a productivity baseline for the account.
- Support establishing a profitability baseline for the account on GP.
- Review operational processes and validate possibilities of productivity improvement against service delivery level and drive improvements accordingly.
- Ensure the account perspective is communicated to the operational community.
- Establish procedures that will minimize Maersk SCM exposure to risk associated with compliance, trade controls and HSSE.
- Represent the account(s) during additional business implementations along with the implementation team and/or leading the implementation.
3. People Development
- Ensure to have a baseline with FTE visibility and team structure.
- Ensure a plan setup for on-boarding, training and development (SOP quiz/certification) of the operations team.
- Be involved in objective setting & performance management of the operational team.
- Ensure to manage team also by providing recognition & feedback pro-actively
4. Collaboration & community development
- Engage with Commercial and Operational experts on Global/Regional/Cluster level to explore new developments servicing the changes in customer demand.
- Participate in area / regional Program Management meetings, calls and share best practices proactively.
- Take ownership of customer-initiated projects and ensure internal resourcing is appropriate to execute within the agreed timeline.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with preferably 1-2 years of contract logistics and warehouse distribution experience.
- Involved in a wide variety of complex operational and commercial challenges.
- High proficiency in both written and verbal English.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks within timelines.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Proactive in problem solving and process improvement.
- Exposure and understanding of Business Improvement / Lean tools.
- Experience in cross-border collaborations with regional and global teams.