Our client is a cryptocurrency exchange specializing in binary options trading with offices and presence across Asia.
- Oversee all financial operations of all entities
- General and managerial accounting operations and department management, including consolidated closing operations
- Tax filing
- Profit and loss management, financial analysis, proposal and implementation of profit improvement
- Business planning and forecast management
- Financial institution support
- Financial institution support Correspondence with audit firms and certified public accountants in preparation for IPO in the U.S.
- Establishment of accounting and financial structure (identification of current status, identification of issues, and formulation and implementation of improvement plans)
- Financial planning
- Fund procurement
- Management strategy formulation and implementation
- Financial planning and implementation
- M&A related operations
- Management of Administration Department
- Any other tasks as assigned by the company
- Experience in fundraising, especially in the crypto space
- At least 8 years of financial accounting experience of which 1 year as CFO.
- Native level of English (Japanese language proficiency would be an advantage)
If you're interested in this role, click APPLY or drop an email to [Confidential Information]
EA Personnel Number: R1763146
EA License Number: 20C0292