1) Must have at least 10 years of experience in the poultry industry.
2) Must possess a broad experience in managing the overall operations of the plant and sales and and revenue
3) In-depth knowledge and expertise in the poultry supply chain and industry.
4) Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
5) Leading the development and implementation of the overall organization's stragegy.
6) Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the
7) Participating in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the CEO's leadership skills, the
organization's reputation, and the organization's potential for success.