We are looking for an experienced carpenter with knowledge of various carpentry techniques. You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client's requirements.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, and have good communication and organizational skills. You will be the in charge of all deliverables of carpentry works, system setup for events.
- Responsible for all structural designs, planning, layout, and installation or instructions from supervisors.
- Able to read blueprints, cuts and shapes structures, forms, or other fixtures from wood, plastic, or drywall.
- Ability to estimate and purchase various supplies for each project/event.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials, inspects products to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned projects. Know how to measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials.
- Responsible for maintenance of all wood-cutting machineries.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience and have experience in the related field is required for this position.
Additional certification may be required.
Good communication skills. Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
Able to adapt, prioritize, exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi task and work independently.