STARLUX Airlines invites applications from qualified professionals for the Cargo Sales Specialist position, which will be based in Singapore.
1. Build up and maintain relationship with customers in the local market.
2. Handle daily cargo sales and reservation duties, including sales calls and presentations.
3. Be responsible for export/import airline operation.
4. Coordinate with relevant internal/external parties (e.g. Head office, Port Authorities, CAA, etc.).
5. Manage ULD and accessories stock control.
6. Handle cargo irregularities and deal with customer complaints.
7. Coordinate and present Company cargo sales performance data and draft cargo sales reports to Taiwan Headquarters cargo staff.
8. Assist with other related duties as assigned by manager.
1. Have excellent multitasking, communication, and coordination skills.
2. Be able to react quickly, solve problems and is a team player.
3. Be flexible to work additional hours and rotating shifts on short notice when required.
1. Experience in the local market, air cargo sales or cargo export/import operation.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Driving License: Competent Driving License (CDL).
Bachelor's degree and above or equivalent experience.
Minimum two years experience in the air cargo industry.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted. We look forward to hearing from you!