- Care for the well-being and safety of elderly clients in the Senior Care Centre
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
- Organise social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records daily
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients.
- Singaporeans Only
- Advanced/Higher/Certificate in Community & Social Service [Senior Care Services] and O Level or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support [Nursing care]
- Competency in eldercare service with at least 2 years working experience in an eldercare institution.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients
- Be able to engage comfortably with elderly clients
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors e.g. daily news chats/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing sessions/dancing, remininiscence therapy etc.
Check Aber Care Website for more details.
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume to [Confidential Information] or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
Abercare.sg | TAN LI SUAN ( CHEN LIXIAN) |R23112348 | EA License No. 18C9070