ASM is a leading global supplier of products, services, and materials for semiconductor processing. For more than half a century, innovation has been at the core of everything we do. Our smart, ambitious people are dedicated to creating cutting-edge solutions for the world's leading semiconductor providers. Every day we push the development of next-generation computer-chip technology, always staying a few steps ahead of what's next.
The talented, enthusiastic people at ASM are just like you: dedicated to improving people's lives and unlocking new potential. With our collaborative approach to R&D, we advance key semiconductor technologies and platforms like ALD, epitaxy, PEALD, PECVD, and vertical furnaces. And we have recently entered the promising high-growth market: silicon carbide epitaxy. Year after year, our innovations help to make chips smaller, faster, and more powerful. In fact, you will find our technology in every aspect of modern life: in AI, medical equipment, 5G, smartphones, autonomous driving, and more.
- Responsible for direct purchasing
- Perform PO creation and order issuance, working with supplier for confirmation, re-scheduling and cancellations
- Expediting suppliers and resolving supply issues
- Data Extraction from SAP R/3 , SAP Business Intelligence systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain/ Purchasing performance providing analysis of supply chain data to ensure key performance indicators are met and making recommendations for process improvement.
- Analyze trends/root cause/impacts of Process KPI values and communicate the insights to the stakeholders and suggest improvements to existing SAP processes
- Willing to undertaking minor project management activities
- Proactively manage supplier delivery plans and customer demands
- Ensure continuity of supplies in product transfers, as needed
- Review work methods for continuous improvement
- Manage supplier relationships
- Ensure supplier OTD performance
- Working with cross-functional teams to address supply chain process gaps
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing or supply chain management experience
- Experience in SAP system and proficient in MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent Mathematical and analytical mindset with understanding of data analytic and statistical measures/techniques
- Strong understanding of data processes, strategies, material flows and supply chain needs, able to develop actionable insight from the data gathered
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Good Communication skills, verbal and written to participate in business discussions and communicate insights and influence stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking, and strategic thinking abilities
- Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Able to work independently towards achieving company/group objectives
- This role will be hired on a 12 months contract
At ASM we are committed to supporting our people, enabling them to develop their talents and perform at their best. We actively promote an inclusive and diverse culture that fosters trust and transparency. Our people are our power, and we value the differences between everyone because it is what make us better as a team. By embracing a wide range of perspectives, we enable a culture of continuous exploration and adoption of new ideas. At every step, we know that it is our valued people who enable us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients - and to make a meaningful difference in society.
So join us on our journey and unleash the power of an open mind. Discover how you can be part of our exciting future and apply today! To learn more about ASM, find us at asm.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.